Vicky's Stuffed Red Bells.
You can cook Vicky's Stuffed Red Bells using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Vicky's Stuffed Red Bells
- Prepare 4 each of Red Bell Peppers.
- You need 1 lb of Ground turkey.
- It's 1 medium of zucchini.
- It's 6 small of Mushrooms.
- It's 1 small of Onion.
- Prepare 1 dash of Freshly grounded black pepper.
- You need 1 dash of Salt.
- It's 1 pinch of grounded Oregano.
- You need 1 dash of Seasoning of your choice..
- It's 1 dash of Sugar.
- Prepare 1 dash of Soy sauce.
- It's 1 large of egg.
- Prepare 1 cup of cooked couscous.
- You need 1/3 cup of bread crumbs, panko preferred..
Vicky's Stuffed Red Bells instructions
- Preheat oven to 400°F..
- Process zucchini, mushroom and onion in food processor until coarsely grounded..
- Mix together the processed vegetables, ground turkey, couscous, egg, soy sauce and seasoning. Season to taste..
- Remove stem, rib and seeds from the peppers. Cut peppers in half..
- Stuff the pepper halves with the meat mixture..
- Arrange stuffed peppers on glass baking dish and top with bread crumbs. Season with salt and black pepper to taste..
- Bake until the meat mixture is fully cooked, about 30 minutes..
- Let cool for at least 5 minutes. Enjoy!.