Cheesy Bacon Veggie Pattys. You won't be able to get enough of these Cheesy Bacon Wrapped Potato Wedges from Delish.com. Loaded with veggies, cheese, and bacon, a totally complete, filling breakfast dish! This Quiche Pie recipe is loaded with veggies, cheese, and bacon, a totally complete, filling breakfast dish.
Although not the healthiest food you could be eating, it certainly is one of the most delicious. People all over the world and all over the Internet have fetishized bacon almost to the point of exhaustion. I mean honestly if I hear one more. You can have Cheesy Bacon Veggie Pattys using 16 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cheesy Bacon Veggie Pattys
- You need 2 of zucchini.
- It's 1/2 of shredded onion.
- You need 2 cup of shredded coleslaw mix.
- You need 1/3 cup of flour.
- You need 1 cup of panko.
- It's 1 cup of italian bread crumbs.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- You need 1 tbsp of garlic salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of 're pepper flakes.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of paprika.
- You need 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- It's 1 cup of shredded cheese of choice.
- It's 1 of cooking oil.
- You need 1 tbsp of dried onions.
- It's 1 tbsp of parsley flakes.
- You need 1/3 cup of real bacon bits.
Place the Cheesy Chicken Bacon Bombs on a foil or parchment lined baking sheet. Sprinkle the "Bombs" with cracked black pepper. Gooey and delicious, these cheesy chicken bacon bombs will become a family favorite. Serve with cool chive ranch dip.
Cheesy Bacon Veggie Pattys step by step
- heat oil in pan enough to pan fry, id start with 1/3 cup and add as needed..
- shredd onion, add to coleslaw mix in large bowl. shredd zucchini but squeeze out water from it add to bowl with cheese, seasonings, flour, bacon & scramble eggs add to mix..
- add panko & bread crumbs to a bowl, form patties add to panko coat well pan fry till golden brown...
- top with shredded parmesan cheese. and dipping sauce of choice.
Welcome to Easy Cheesy Vegetarian, formerly Amuse Your Bouche! Enjoy these warm cheesy biscuits that are made with bacon and Original Bisquick® mix. MORE+ LESS Crumble bacon; set aside. Split the hot dogs in half lengthwise, making a pocket but not cutting all the way through. Stuff each one with a string cheese.