Lasagna (Pasta Free).
You can have Lasagna (Pasta Free) using 18 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Lasagna (Pasta Free)
- It's 2 large of Eggplants.
- Prepare 2 large of Eggs.
- You need 1 packages of Bread Crumbs.
- You need 2 large of Zucchini.
- It's 1 kg of Grounded Beef.
- It's 1 clove of Garlic.
- You need 1 stick of Ginger.
- You need 2 tsp of Salt.
- You need 2 tsp of Pepper.
- It's 1 tsp of Cumin.
- You need 1 small of Pepper.
- Prepare 4 large of Tomatoes.
- It's 1 packages of Tomato Paste.
- It's 1 bunch of Parsley.
- You need 2 packages of Pamesan Cheese.
- You need 1 stick of Butter.
- Prepare 5 tbsp of Flour.
- Prepare 1 cup of Milk.
Lasagna (Pasta Free) step by step
- FOR THE BASE:Preheat oven the oven to 175 C. Slice the eggplants into long pieces. Dip in the egg and cover it in bread crumbs. Cook in the oven for 20 minutes. Mean while slice the zucchini and set aside..
- FOR THE FILLING: Cook the ground beef with salt, pepper, ginger, garlic, cumin, tomato and tomato paste. Add parsely and pepper in the end. Season more to liking and set aside..
- In a large bakeing tray lay 1 layer of eggplant followed by the beed then zucchini then parmesan cheese and repeat to the desired layers. (This amount made 2 layers for me, it depends on the bakeing tray size)..
- FOR THE TOPPING: in a pot melt 1 stick of butter and flour slowly while constantly stirring to avoid clamping. Next add the milk slowly and continue stirring. It should form to a smooth paste)..
- Add the bushamel sauce to the bakeing tray (it should be the last layer) and top with parmesan cheese. Bake for 40 minutes. ENJOY!!!!.