Super healthy, mouth-watering meatless burger. This vegan burger recipe is so tasty that you will not believe it is meatless! This is a super easy recipe to follow and make right at home in your kitchen. meat free, mouth watering and healthy. It freezes great (meal prep and planning).
What's in the meatless Impossible Whopper — and is it better for you? Let's say you're eating this plant-based burger because it sounds somewhat healthier than the traditional Whopper. Based on Burger King's data, I don't think you're trading up with the Impossible. You can have Super healthy, mouth-watering meatless burger using 11 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Super healthy, mouth-watering meatless burger
- It's 1/3 cup of Green pepper cut into small pieces.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of shredded zucchini.
- You need 1/2 cup of shredded carrots.
- It's 1/2 cup of fried ground beans (thick texture).
- You need 1/2 cup of cooked lentils.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of curry paste.
- Prepare 1 of salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1 clove of garlic minced.
- It's 1 tbsp of parmesan cheese.
- You need 1 slice of whole wheat bread.
Meatless burgers are new plant-based products made to help save the planet, promote vegetarian diets and to reduce consumption of animal protein. But can they really replace real meat and promote better health? Veggie burgers are nothing new, but realistic, meatlike veggie burgers are a The Meatless Farm claims its products are "almost indistinguishable from meat in terms of taste and Ingredients: Water, Soya Protein Concentrate, Pea Protein, Soya Protein Isolate, Rapeseed Oil, Shea. Feed your burger craving without the meat, with these suggestions from our friends at Meatless Mondays.
Super healthy, mouth-watering meatless burger instructions
- Mix zucchinis, carrots, beans, onions, green pepper, garlic and 1/4 cup lentils, salt and pepper to taste, cheese and curry and make a thick paste. Add bread crumbs..
- Between two pieces of parchment paper, add flour so the mixture wont stick..
- Divide mixture in 2 and then each part, divided into 2 again..
- Spoon one of the parts on the parchment paper forming a flat round patty and add some mozzarella cheese or vegan substitute in the middle..
- Spoon another part of the mixture and cover the cheese and smooth the two parts together on the edges. Cover with the other parchment paper..
- Repeat this process with the other 2 parts..
- On a flat surface, take them to the fridge for about 2 hours to firm up a little..
- When ready to cook, add some melted vegan butter (or normal butter) and cook like a normal patty (not on the grill though). Add a slice of cheese of your choice..
- Spread mustard of your choice on one half of a burger bun and place cooked patty. Add lettuce, tomatoes, cucumber, mushrooms, the remaining lentils and sauce of your choice (i used prune sauce)..
- I used raw zucchini instead of fries, much healthier and so yummy..
- Devour and be amazed by how much better than many meat burgers this is. Favorite burger ever..
Try these rich but healthy veggie burgers from Foodista on a whole-wheat bun with creamy avocado and crunchy sunflower seeds. When ordering a veggie burger at a restaurant, are you really making the healthier choice? Packaged veggie burgers (like Morning Star Farms or Boca) can also be a part of a healthy eating plan. They're a quick and convenient way to enjoy a meatless meal and typically run. Just say no to boring burgers and beef up your grilling rotation with some easy, unique, and totally mouth-watering homemade burger recipes!