Meatballs with Tomato Vegetable Sauce.
You can cook Meatballs with Tomato Vegetable Sauce using 22 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Meatballs with Tomato Vegetable Sauce
- It's of tomato vegetable sauce.
- It's 1/2 of onion, chopped.
- You need 2 clove of garlic, finely chopped.
- It's 1 of chilli, finely chopped.
- Prepare 1 medium of zucchini, diced.
- It's 1 medium of carrot, diced.
- It's 2 of celery sticks, diced.
- Prepare 1 can of tomatoes, diced.
- Prepare 1 cup of water.
- It's 1 tbsp of tomato paste.
- You need 2 of beef stock cubes.
- It's of meatballs.
- It's 500 grams of pork mince.
- Prepare 1/2 of onion, finely chopped.
- You need 1 of egg, beaten.
- It's 1/2 cup of bread crumbs.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of tomato sauce or ketchup.
- It's 2 tbsp of Worchester sauce.
- You need 2 tbsp of mustard.
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt.
- Prepare 1 pinch of pepper.
Meatballs with Tomato Vegetable Sauce step by step
- Mix the meatball ingredients together and roll into meatballs.
- Add a couple of tablespoons of oil to a frying pan and brown the meatballs on two or three sides for several minutes; remove from the heat.
- In the same pan as the meatballs were cooked, fry the onion for a few minutes, then add the garlic and chilli and fry for a couple more minutes.
- Add the zucchini, carrot and celery and cook for about 5 to 7 minutes.
- Add the tomatoes, water, paste, and crumble the stock cubes over the top, then mix.
- Cover and simmer for about 30 minutes or until veggies are cooked and sauce has thickened.
- Add the browned meatballs and heat through for about 5 to 7 minutes.
- Serve with pasta, cous cous or rice.