Crusted Cheesy Squash Casserole.
You can cook Crusted Cheesy Squash Casserole using 12 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Crusted Cheesy Squash Casserole
- It's 2 lb of yellow squash.
- It's 1/3 large of Thinly Slice White Onion.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Vegan Butter.
- It's 2 cup of Bob's Red Mill Almond meal/flour.
- Prepare 1 cup of Silk Soy Milk.
- Prepare 2 cup of Kraft Shredded Triple Cheddar Cheese.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Sea Salt.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Ground Black Pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Cayenne Powder.
- Prepare 2 cup of Organic Bread Crumbs.
- Prepare 1 of Pam Olive oil spray.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of Egg Whites.
Crusted Cheesy Squash Casserole step by step
- Thinly slice 2 lbs of yellow squash.
- Broil squash and onions in water for 10 minutes.
- drain in strainer and let set.
- Melt vegan butter in medium saucepan and add almond flour and stir.
- Add warm Soy milk to saucepan and stir until thickened.
- remove mixture from heat.
- Add 1 1/2 cups of cheese, cayenne powder, salt and ground black pepper, Stir until completely melted.
- Add squash and stir well.
- Spray Olive Oil Spray onto the Casserole Dish completely..
- Spoon squash mixture evenly in the casserole dish.
- in a medium mixing bowl, add 2 cups of egg whites and organic bread crumbs, mix well..
- Spread bread crumb mixture over the top of squash mixture and add 1/2 cup cheese..
- Bake at 350°F for 25-30 minutes..
- let cool for 10-15 minutes and serve.