Mike's Meat Stuffed Bell Peppers.
You can cook Mike's Meat Stuffed Bell Peppers using 22 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mike's Meat Stuffed Bell Peppers
- It's of ● For The Vegetables.
- Prepare 8 of EX LG Colored Bell Peppers [any type].
- You need of ● For The Bell Meat Filling [mix well].
- It's 2 Pounds of 80/20 Raw Hamburger Meat.
- You need 1/2 Cup of Sweet Vidalia Onion [fine minced].
- Prepare 2 Cups of White Long Grain Rice [regular or minute rice].
- You need 4 Cloves of Fresh Garlic [smashed and fine minced].
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Canned Tomatoes [drained - or, more with basil & oregeno included within can].
- You need 1/2 tsp of Red Pepper Flakes.
- Prepare 1 of Fresh Egg.
- You need 1/4 Cup of Italian Bread Crumbs.
- It's 1/4 Cup of Zucchini [fine diced].
- You need 2 Dashes of Worshestershire Sauce.
- You need 2 Dashes of Tabasco Sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- Prepare of ● For The Bell Toppings / Garnishments.
- Prepare to taste of Parmasean Mozzarella Or Cheddar Cheese.
- You need to taste of Dried Parsley [garnish - for color].
- Prepare as needed of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- It's as needed of Fresh Cracked Sea Salt [garnish].
- Prepare as needed of Fresh Basil [garnish].
- You need as needed of Fresh Parsley [garnish].
Mike's Meat Stuffed Bell Peppers instructions
- Preheat oven to 400°..
- Slice 1/4 of your bell peppers off leaving a deep crevasse or large hollow tub in the center. You'll want your bell peppers large and wells deep. De-seed peppers but leave stems on. Reserve your small 1/4 bell pepper slices and fine mince them to add to your meat mixture..
- Fine mince your onion..
- Pictured: Zucchini. Peel and fine mince..
- Mix everything in the ●Meat Filling section well. Pack your raw meat mixture in your bell peppers tightly. Top with everything in the ●Toppings / Garnishments section to taste. Don't bake cress parsley and basil. Reserve those for garnish..
- Bake at 400° for 50 to 60 minutes covered tightly in tinfoil..
- Use an easy brand like Minute Rice for absolute ease..
- Or, make your rice from scratch. Just make sure to fully rinse your rice of starch in a tight strainer until water runs clear before boiling..
- These also make for excellent work or school lunches. 😆.
- Serve with a chilly wedge salad and fresh buttered bread. Enjoy!.