Chelo Kabob (Peter Cat Kolkata, Style).
You can have Chelo Kabob (Peter Cat Kolkata, Style) using 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chelo Kabob (Peter Cat Kolkata, Style)
- Prepare of chicken Boneless skinless ,.
- It's of Minced meat (goat, lamb or beef),.
- You need of Tomato egg cucumber , , ,.
- Prepare of onion green bell pepper , (capsicum),.
- It's of garam masala powder ,.
- You need of coriander powder ,.
- You need of cumin powder ,.
- You need of red chilli powder ,.
- Prepare of cilantro ,.
- You need of mint leaves ,.
- You need of lime ,.
- You need of yogurt ,.
- It's of oil ,.
- You need of basmati rice ,.
- Prepare to taste of salt black pepper . and.
- It's of Butter . for garnish.
Chelo Kabob (Peter Cat Kolkata, Style) step by step
- This dish requires three small steps - 1. marinate the meat, 2. cook 3. assemble.
- Cut the chicken cubes and marinate (2 hr minimum for the best taste) using all the spice powder, lime juice, yogurt, finely chopped mint leaves, oil, salt and pepper. Cut the onion and green bell peppers into big slices. After marination, put the chicken pieces into skewers alternating between onions and green bell peppers. Bake the skewers in the oven at 375 deg F for 30 min (or until cooked) or over a nonstick skillet (spray some oil)..
- Marinate the minced meat with the spice mixture, finely chipped cilantro, oil, salt and pepper. Roll into cylinders using or without using skewers. Marinate for at least 2 hours for the best taste. Bake in oven or non-stick skillet for 375 deg F until cooked through..
- Put a little bit oil in whole tomato and bake along with the meat or chicken..
- Cook the Basmati rice (99.99 % done or the non-overcooked version). Fry or poach the egg. Cut cucumbers and limes for garnish..
- Assemble everything in the plate with some butter over the steaming rice..