You can cook Stuffed Zucchini using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Stuffed Zucchini
- You need 3 of medium-sized zucchini, halved lengthwise.
- Prepare 1 lb of Italian sausage.
- It's 1/4 tsp of onion powder.
- Prepare 1 clove of garlic, crushed.
- You need 1/3 cup of Italian bread crumbs.
- It's 1/4 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- It's 4 oz of shredded Mozzarella cheese.
Stuffed Zucchini instructions
- Cook zucchini in boiling salt water for 10 minutes. Drain. Scoop out insides, leaving 1/4" shell. Mash insides; drain well. Put shells in shallow baking dish..
- Remove casings from sausage. Break up meat. Cook sausage in skillet for 5 minutes. Add onion powder, garlic, mashed zucchini, bread crumbs, & parmesan cheese. Stir & heat for 1 minute. Spoon mixture into shells. Sprinkle with mozzarella..
- Bake in 350°F oven for 15 minutes or until piping hot..