spicy zucchini boats. With freshly grated Parmesan cheese, these scrumptious, spicy Italian zucchini boats were full of melty cheesy, veggie goodness in just half an hour. They were absolutely delicious with the slightly. Grilled zucchini boats stuffed with a meaty tomato sauce and loads of cheese makes a delicious gluten free meal.
Includes zucchini, garlic cloves, tomatoes, fresh mushrooms, dried basil, dried oregano, crushed red pepper flakes, olive oil, parmesan cheese, fresh basil. This post may contain affiliate links. Zucchini Boats loaded with lentils and sautéed baby spinach in a lightly spicy tomato sauce and covered with shredded. You can cook spicy zucchini boats using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of spicy zucchini boats
- It's 1 lb of hot italian sausage links casings removed.
- It's 4 small of zucchini trimmed and each cut lengthwise in half.
- You need 1/4 cup of plain dried bread crumbs.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 2 of plum tomatoes chopped.
Sausage Stuffed Zucchini Boats are perfect for summer zucchinis, stuffed with Italian chicken sausage, topped with marinara sauce and mozzarella cheese. Chop the zucchini flesh and set aside. Fill the zucchini boats with the mixture and top with shredded cheese. Stuffed zucchini boats with the flavor of chicken parmesan.
spicy zucchini boats step by step
- preheat broiler. in 10 inch skillet, cook sausages over medium-high heat 7 minutes or until browned, breaking up sausages with side of spoon..
- Meanwhile, scoop out pulp from zucchini halves, leaving 1/8-inch-thick shell; coarsely chop pulp. Place shells, cut side up, in microwave-safe baking dish. Cook in microwave oven on high 3 minutes or until fork tender..
- With slotted spoon, remove sausages to paper towels to drain. Discard all but 1 tablespoon fat in skillet. In remaining fat, cook zucchini pulp over medium-high heat 4 minutes or until very soft and almost all liquid has evaporated. remove skillet from heat;stir in sausages, bread crumbs, and all but 1 tablespoon Parmesan..
- Fill zucchini shells with sausage mixture. Place zucchini in broiling pan (without rack); top with tomatoes and sprinkle with reserved Parmesan. Broil 5minutes or until tops are browned and tomatoes are heated through..
AND stuffed zucchini, this recipe for stuffed zucchini enchilada boats is healthy, filling and The cute little zucchini boats are piled high with a warm saucy mixture loaded with lean ground meat, hearty. Zucchini boats stuffed with a tasty taco filling are a healthy, Mexican-inspired appetizer or main Taco stuffed zucchini boats are delicious for any weeknight meal (especially during the summer) and. Zucchini is sliced into boats and filled with a cheesy, savory mushroom mixture in this vegetarian recipe, good for a main course or as a side dish. Taco Stuffed Zucchini Boats are loaded with taco seasoned ground beef, cheese and topped with your favorite toppings. These make a delicious low carb meal and are perfect for using up that zucchini!