Crispy Baked Zucchini.
You can cook Crispy Baked Zucchini using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Crispy Baked Zucchini
- It's of Chrispy Baked Zucchini, I got this recipe from the Recipes filled with Love page on FB and tweaked it a little to get it to turn out right. Very yummy and healthier than fried.
- Prepare 4 medium of Zucchini.
- You need 3 tbsp of Olive Oil divided.
- You need 1 large of Egg.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Milk.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of Panko or Plain Bread Crumbs (I used Panko).
- Prepare 3/4 cup of Parm Cheese.
- It's 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Dried Basil.
Crispy Baked Zucchini step by step
- Preheat oven to 425°F..
- Wash, trim and slice zucchini into 1/2" rounds..
- Drizzle 1 1/2 Tbsp. oil over baking sheet and evenly coat. Set aside..
- Combine bread crumbs, parm cheese, salt, pepper and basil in a shallow dish..
- Beat egg and milk in a small bowl. Dip zucchini slices into egg and milk wash then tranfer to bread crumb mixture, pressing on both sides to coat. Shake off excess and place on prepared baking sheet..
- Drizzel remaining oil over zucchini and bake in preheated oven 10 min. Using tongs, turn zucchini and bake another 10 min. or until golden brown..