Parmesan Crumbed Zucchini.
You can have Parmesan Crumbed Zucchini using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Parmesan Crumbed Zucchini
- Prepare 4 large of Whole zucchini.
- It's 1 cup of Fresh bread crumbs.
- You need 1/2 cup of Finely grated Parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1 of Salt.
- It's 1 of Black pepper.
- You need 1/4 cup of Extra virgin olive oil.
Parmesan Crumbed Zucchini step by step
- Depending on the width of the zucchini, half or slice into thirds length ways. Lay flat in a medium to large baking tray..
- Sprinkle grated Parmesan over the top.
- Sprinkle fresh bread crumbs over the top of the cheese and then add salt and pepper to taste.
- Drizzle olive oil all over.
- Bake for 25-30 mins at 175deg Celsius and serve immediately..