Yellow Squash Bake.
You can have Yellow Squash Bake using 12 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Yellow Squash Bake
- It's 3 small of yellow squash-cubed.
- You need 6 slice of bacon-cooked and chopped.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of red onion-diced.
- Prepare 1 cup of sliced mushrooms, including stems.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of teriyaki sauce.
- Prepare 2 cup of prepared stuffing mix.
- You need 1/2 tsp of granulated garlic.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ground sage.
- It's 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 cup of parmesan cheese-grated plus 1/4 cup for topping.
- It's 1/3 cup of seasoned bread crumbs.
- You need 1 tbsp of dried parsley pkus a dash of parsley for topping garnish.
Yellow Squash Bake step by step
- Preheat oven to 350º..
- Add squash, mushrooms and onion to large skillet..
- Add teriyaki sauce, garlic, salt, parsley and sage..
- Cook until mushrooms are softly cooked over medium heat..
- Put prepared stuffing in a large bowl..
- Cut bacon into small pieces..
- Add bacon, stuffing mix and squash mixture into large bowl. Mix well..
- Add 1/2 cup parmesan. Mix well..
- Put mixture into a 8x9 baking dish sprayed with non-stick cooking spray..
- Dust the top of mixture with bread crumbs and 1/4 cup parmesan cheese. Add a dash of parsley for color. Bake for 30-35 minutes..