Zucchini fries 2. In another shallow bowl, combine the flour, cornmeal and seasonings. Dip zucchini in egg white, then roll in flour mixture. If you like crispy, battered zucchini, this is the lowfat alternative for you!!
Then we present to you the breaded zucchini fries: crunchy on the outside, warm and soft on the inside. Pair it with your favourite dip. This sturdy summer squash, when breaded and baked (no frying necessary!), is a fantastic alternative to traditional french fries. You can have Zucchini fries 2 using 6 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Zucchini fries 2
- Prepare 4 of zucchini.
- It's 1 packages of Italian season.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- It's 1 cup of season bread crumbs.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of parmesan cheese.
- It's 1 of lemon pepper.
Zucchini fries calories & nutrition values. Zucchini fries is a healthier version of Zucchini fries have less calories than french fries. Zucchini fries has high amounts of vitamin C and. Checkout this delicious, low calorie Zucchini and Leek Fritters Recipe at LaaLoosh.com.
Zucchini fries 2 instructions
- Preheat oven to 350 cut zucchini into french fries mix oil and Italian season together.coat vegetables in oil mixture then coat with bread crumbs and cheese then spread on cookie sheet and bake for 40 minutes or until your liking.
Do not crowd the pan as this will lower your oil too much and cause the zucchini to be. These zucchini fries make a light and tasty alternative to potatoes. Panko bread crumbs and Parmesan cheese make these baked zucchini fries crispy and delicious. Zucchini Fries. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. This fried parmesan zucchini recipe is so tasty and is fun to make in the air fryer.