Audrey's Italian Stuffed Zucchini.
You can have Audrey's Italian Stuffed Zucchini using 7 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Audrey's Italian Stuffed Zucchini
- Prepare 1 of crazy large overgrown zucchini!.
- You need 1 lb of raw bulk ground italian sausage.
- You need 1/2 cup of parmesan cheese.
- You need 1 clove of minced garlic.
- It's 1 cup of italian style bread crumbs.
- You need 24 oz of spagetti sauce of your choice.
- You need 8 oz of shredded or sliced motzarella cheese.
Audrey's Italian Stuffed Zucchini step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Wash zucchini, cut off ends, slice zucchini in half lengthwise and scoop out just the seeds only..
- In a medium bowl combine raw sausage, bread crumbs, parmesan cheese and minced garlic..
- Mix with hands very well. It will be a dough like consistency..
- Place zucchini in or on any oven safe dish so the zucchini stays standing up and doesnt tip over........ Stuff the wells of the zucchini evenly..
- Equally pour spaghetti sauce over each..
- Place zucchini into the oven!.
- Bake at 350 for about 60-75 minutes or until sausage is cooked through..
- Remove from oven but keep oven set to 350..
- Sprinkle motzarella cheese evenly between the two halves. Add more if you love cheese! :).
- Place back into oven for 5-15 minutes or cheese is melted and to your liking..
- Remove from oven and let cool for 5 min..
- Slice it up and serve!.