Harissa Venison kabob.
You can cook Harissa Venison kabob using 24 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Harissa Venison kabob
- It's 26½ oz of venison steak (cubed) ..
- You need . 2½ fl of harissa paste (see below - fl. oz.) oz ..
- It's . 1¾ fl of red wine vinegar oz ..
- You need of “ Spray2Cook ” ( a word used to describe.
- Prepare of any low - cal . non - stick cook ’ s oil spray ).
- You need 8 of long wooden kebab sticks.
- It's 3½ oz of onion (very finely chopped) ..
- It's 10 tablespoons of Greek yogurt low-fat (2%).
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of lemon juice.
- You need bunch of mint fresh (chopped).
- You need 1 teaspoon of cumin ground.
- It's 1 teaspoon of chili powder.
- You need 1 teaspoon of garlic powder.
- Prepare to taste of salt pepper and.
- It's 2 oz of red peppers (chopped) ..
- It's 1 teaspoon of chili flakes.
- You need ¼ teaspoon of caraway ground.
- Prepare ¼ teaspoon of coriander ground.
- Prepare ¼ teaspoon of cumin ground.
- Prepare ½ teaspoon of garlic powder.
- It's ¼ teaspoon of sea salt.
- It's 2 tablespoons of vegetable stock.
- You need 1 tablespoon of tomato purée.
- It's 1 tablespoon of lemon juice.
Harissa Venison kabob step by step
- Mix the ingredients for the harissa paste in a hand blender beaker. Blend until a homogenous paste is formed..
- Mix the harissa and wine vinegar into a slurry in a bowl. Add the meat and manipulate with your hands to ensure the marinade coats the chunks. Cover with cling film and marinate at room temperature for 2 hours..
- Mix all the ingredients for the dip together and place in a bowl or bowls. Season to taste with the salt and pepper..
- Soak the kebab sticks in water for at least 20 minutes. Thread the marinated steak on the skewers. Use a broiler / grill pan with a wire mesh. Spray the wire mesh well with Spray2Cook. Place the kabobs on the wire mesh and put the pan in the broiler / grill (set at high) 10 cm / 4 inches from the heat. Grill, turning to cook evenly, for approximately 8 minutes. Let the kabobs stand for 3 minutes. Serve with the mint yogurt sauce..
- Alternatively grill on the BBQ for roughly the same amount of time but, as the heat varies, take care to ensure cooking is complete and do not allow charring..