Zucchini Parmesan Bites.
You can cook Zucchini Parmesan Bites using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Zucchini Parmesan Bites
- It's 6 of zucchini.
- Prepare 1 cup of freshly grated parmesan cheese.
- You need 1 cup of panko bread crumbs.
- Prepare 1/2 of onion.
- You need 2 of roma tomato.
- You need 1/2 tsp of minced garlic.
- You need 1/2 tsp of red chopped jalapeno (JAR).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of garlic salt.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of fresh ground pepper.
- It's 1 of tab melted butter.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of parsley flakes.
Zucchini Parmesan Bites step by step
- start by pre heating oven to 350.
- mix your 3 seasonings together in a little bowl to save time salt, pepper, garlic salt.
- wash and slice semi thick pices of your zucchini place onto a ungreased cookie sheet, sprinkle each one with a pinch of your seasonings set aside while u make topping.
- finely dice your onion and tomatoe in a small skillet add 1tbsp olive oil onions, tomatoes, garlic and red jalapeno cook down med-high heat for about 4minutes just enough that your onions cooked down a bit. Now top each zucchini with a little bit of mixture don't over top..
- now mix your panko with 1tbspn parsley flakes and melted butter till combined top each zucchini. Once completed top with parmesan cheese over that bake till golden about 20minutes.