Mozzarella Zucchini crisps.
You can have Mozzarella Zucchini crisps using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mozzarella Zucchini crisps
- It's 1 of large zucchini, sliced thin.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of Italian Seasoned bread crumbs.
- It's 1 of egg, beaten.
- It's 1/2 cup of freshly grated Parmesan Cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Cayenne pepper.
- It's 1/4 cup of Mozzarella.
Mozzarella Zucchini crisps instructions
- Heat oven to 425°. Line two baking sheets with wax paper..
- Mix all dry ingredients and set aside. Dredge slices of zucchini in egg and then bread crumbs..
- Place zucchini on prepared baking sheets and add a pinch of mozzarella cheese on every zucchini slice..
- Bake for 15 minutes and serve with your choice of dipping sauce! Enjoy!.