Fried Zucchini Bites. Giada De Laurentiis' Fried Zucchini, from Everyday Italian on Food Network, are crispy and vegetarian, covered with crunchy Giada's Crispy Fried Zucchini make potato side dishes a thing of the past. How to fry zucchini in a simple, quick way? Your kids will be excited to eat their vegetables with this cheesy baked version of fried zucchini.
Oven-fried zucchini gives you all the flavor of fried zucchini with less fat. This easy oven-fried zucchini is a delicious way to enjoy a bumper crop. Zucchini is sliced into rounds, breaded in a. You can cook Fried Zucchini Bites using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Fried Zucchini Bites
- Prepare 2 of Zucchini, skinned & cut into even thickness disks.
- It's 1 cup of flour.
- Prepare 3 of eggs, beaten.
- You need of Turmeric.
- You need of Panko bread crumbs.
- It's of Coconut oil.
Panfried zucchini recipe is the easiest side dish and so frugal. Zucchini fritters are seasoned Greek-style, with feta cheese and chopped fresh mint, and lightly Heat the olive oil in a skillet over medium heat. These easy, cheesy baked zucchini chips are addictive. Perfect to serve with dinner or as an Jump to the Baked Zucchini Chips Recipe or watch our quick recipe video showing you how we make them.
Fried Zucchini Bites instructions
- Set three bowls: one with flour, one with beaten eggs, and one with Panko. Generously mix Turmeric in flour. Heat coconut oil on skillet until melted..
- Dunk zucchini first in flour, then eggs, then Panko..
- Fry on each side until just browned. Transfer to oven sheet and bake for 10 minutes..
- Dunk zucchini.
Shake slices in flour to coat. Dip floured zucchini in chilled batter. Let excess drip back into bowl. FRY a few at a time in hot oil. Our oven-baked zucchini sticks taste every bit as good as their deep-fried brethren with only a fraction of the fat and calories.