Stuffed zucchini Turkish style. In this recipe, Zucchini acts as a vessel for a special stuffing of spiced ground beef with tomatoes & fresh herbs. Watch the video for its recipe and do. Chop the innards into little bits and cook in butter with onions, garlic, salt and pepper till onions Fill the zucchini cavities and dust the tops with paprika.
Place each stuffed vegetable upright in a large pot. Sprinkle the reserved zucchini pulp around pot. All Main Dish Recipes Pasta and Pilaf Recipes Soup Recipes. You can cook Stuffed zucchini Turkish style using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Stuffed zucchini Turkish style
- It's 2.50 pound of zucchini about 3 large.
- It's 1 lbs of finely ground beef or lamb meat.
- Prepare 1 cup of finely chopped parsley.
- It's 1 of large finely chopped onion squeezed.
- You need 1 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1 teaspoon of allspice.
- It's 2 tablespoon of tomatoes paste.
- Prepare 2 of gloves of garlic chopped fine.
- You need 2 tablespoon of olive oil.
- You need 1/4 cup of bread crumbs.
- You need Can of tomatoes sauce.
- You need of Yogurt.
Stuff the zucchini with the filling. Leave some room at the top. Divide one of the tomatoes into slices. These slices will be used to close top of the cave in each zucchini.
Stuffed zucchini Turkish style instructions
- Wash zucchini cut 2 inc and core.
- Mix meat with all the ingredients roll meat balls and stuff the squash like that.
- Brown both side zucchini with meat balls for few minutes add them in pan scoop a spoon of tomatoes sauce on each and bake at 375 f for 40 minutes add liquid tomatoes sauce every time you see it getting dry.
- Serve with yogurt on top enjoy.
- I had extra meatballs so I stuffed mushrooms.
This turkish-style couscous salad makes a super tasty zucchini stuffing, delicate but with zingy refreshing flavors, low in calories and fats and loaded with healthy veggies. Mucver, zucchini pancakes from Turkey, are crisp on the outside, tender within and subtly herbaceous. AYTEKIN YAR, the executive chef at Dardanel on the Upper East Side, eats mucver delicate, crisp zucchini pancakes at four in the afternoon, before he starts cooking for the dinner. Kabak Chichegi Dolmasi - zucchini stuffed with rice and meat. Check out my recipe for Turkey Stuffed Zucchini.