You can have Zumpkin Bread using 15 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Zumpkin Bread
- You need 3 cup of all-purpose flour.
- You need 1 tsp of baking powder.
- It's 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking cocoa.
- It's 1 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 2 cup of pureed zucchini.
- You need 1 cup of pumpkin puree.
- It's 1 tbsp of cinnamon.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of five spice-optional.
- You need 2 cup of sugar.
- It's 3 of eggs.
- You need 1 cup of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 1 cup of chopped nuts - optional.
- It's 1 cup of raisins - optional.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of vanilla extract.
Zumpkin Bread instructions
- Combine first 7 ingredients in bowl: mix well. Add mixture of sugar, eggs, oil, nuts, raisins and vanilla: mix well. Pour into 2 greased 5-x-9 inch loaf pans.....or in the size of your choice. Bake at 350°F for 40 minutes. It make take longer depending on your oven. So I started out at half the time and then went with 10 minute increments until done. Use toothpicks to test the center..