Guilt Free Summer Squash Medley Bake.
You can cook Guilt Free Summer Squash Medley Bake using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Guilt Free Summer Squash Medley Bake
- It's 3 of Yellow squash, cubed.
- You need 2 of Zucchini, cubed.
- It's 1 tbsp of Olive oil.
- You need 1 tbsp of Butter, optional.
- You need 3 clove of Smashed garlic.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Or to taste crushed red pepper.
- It's 1 1/4 cup of Fat free half and half.
- You need 3 tbsp of Liquid egg whites.
- You need 1 cup of Shredded American cheese, 2%, divided.
- You need 2 tbsp of Dried minced onion.
- You need 1 tbsp of Flour, heaping.
- You need 1/2 cup of Bread crumbs mixed with a drizzle of olive oil and a dash of salt, I used panko.
Guilt Free Summer Squash Medley Bake step by step
- In an iron skillet on medium high, heat up the oil and butter with the crushed red pepper and smashed garlic cloves..
- Toss in squash and sauté for a few minutes. Add dried minced onion and flour. Sauté for another minute or so..
- In a bowl combine half and half, egg whites, 1/2 cup of cheese, salt & pepper and whisk. Pork ur into skillet with squash and stir around til bubbling. Remove from heat and add bread crumb mixture on top with rest of cheese. Bake at 375 til golden brown on top..