Kayla's zucchini bread. For Zucchini Chocolate Bread: stir in miniature semi-sweet chocolate chips instead of the nuts. Swap in dried fruit (cranberries or cherries) for the raisins. Try using pecans or walnuts for the chopped nuts.
This zucchini bread recipe is a quick and easy sweet bread that is great for breakfast or snacking. Plus, it makes for a heartfelt homemade hostess gift! In this video, you'll see how to make super-moist zucchini bread. You can cook Kayla's zucchini bread using 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Kayla's zucchini bread
- You need 1 3/4 cup of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 1 3/4 cup of vegetable oil.
- It's 3 of large eggs.
- It's 1 tbsp of vanilla.
- It's 1 tbsp of cinnamon.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of nutmeg.
- It's 2 of zucchini grated.
- Prepare 1 can of drained crushed pineapple.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of raisins.
- Prepare 1 of you can add nuts I dont..
- Prepare 3 cup of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 2 tsp of baking soda.
- It's 1 tsp of baking powder.
- It's 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 cup of brown sugar packed.
- Prepare 2 of zucchini.
This quick bread is so moist and delicious, the kids will eat it up almost as fast as you can pull it from the oven! Chocolate Zucchini Bread has a moist texture and the deep chocolate flavor which comes from unsweetened cocoa powder and semi sweet chocolate chips. Sign up to discover your next favorite restaurant, recipe I just made my first-ever loaf of zucchini bread, because a friend of mine said she had some and. Easy, healthy, and wholesome Greek yogurt zucchini bread will be your new favorite recipe for this Remove the bread from the oven and set on a wire rack.
Kayla's zucchini bread instructions
- Cream together oil sugars cinnamon nutmeg vanilla and eggs until well combined.
- Fold in grated zucchini and crushed pineapple and raisins and optional nuts.to the wet mix.
- In separate bowl mix all dry ingredients together wisk well.
- It is soo important not to over mix or it will be rubbery and gross..you want to carefully mix in all dry ingredients I do this by hand until just combined make sure you get the flour from the sides and bottom real good and just give it a quick mix enough to where u dont have any more flour visible the dont touch it resist the urge no matter how much it calls u just say no.. not this time...
- Pour in a buttered and flour or no stick sprayed or parchment lined loaf pan.
Allow to cool completely before slicing and. Remove the bread from the pan and cool on a rack completely before cutting and serving. When life gives you too many zucchini squash in your garden - make zucchini bread! This photo was shared with me by my sister, Carol Arroyo, and her website The Baking Pan. In a separate bowl combine eggs, oil, water, zucchini and lemon juice.