Chocolate Zucchini Bread.
You can have Chocolate Zucchini Bread using 12 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chocolate Zucchini Bread
- Prepare of bread.
- Prepare 2 large of eggs.
- You need 1/2 cup of brown sugar, tightly packed into measuring cup.
- You need 1/2 cup of agave nectar.
- It's 1/2 cup of canola oil.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of pure vanilla extract.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of cocoa powder.
- Prepare 1 2/3 cup of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 2 cup of shredded zucchini , usually equals one large zucchini.
- You need 1/2 cup of chocolate chips.
Chocolate Zucchini Bread step by step
- In mixing bowl beat eggs and brown sugar for 3 minutes. Very important to get this amount of time..
- Add oil, agave, vanilla, and beat 3 more minutes..
- In another bowl, sift, cocoa, salt , flour and baking powder..
- Mix dry into wet ingredients until just incorporated..
- Lastly mix on low, zucchini and chips also until just incorporated..
- Grease and flour a loaf pan, pour batter in..
- Cook in preheated 350°F oven for 50 - 60 minutes. Check after 50 by inserting toothpick in center. It should come out clean..
- Cool in pan 10 minutes before turning out onto serving dish..
- I melted vanilla chips and drizzled on top..
- Recipe by taylor68too..