Down Home Zucchini Bread.
You can cook Down Home Zucchini Bread using 8 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Down Home Zucchini Bread
- You need 3 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 cup of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 2 cup of granulated sugar.
- It's 2 cup of self-rising flour.
- You need 1 packages of Instant Pudding (flavored).
- You need 2 cup of ground zucchini.
- You need 1 cup of chopped nuts (optional).
- You need 1 of ground cinnamon.
Down Home Zucchini Bread instructions
- You will need:.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- On medium speed in a large bowl mix the eggs, vegetable oil, and sugar until well blended..
- Slowly add the flour in while still on medium speed..
- Add the package of flavored instant pudding in..
- Now add the zucchini and chopped nuts and let blend for 1 minute on low speed..
- Grease 2 baking tins with shortening or vegetable oil and lightly sprinkle cinnamon on the bottom and side walls. (This helps it come out easier).
- Fill both baking pans approximately half way..
- Sprinkle some cinnamon and sugar over the tops (optional)..
- Place in oven for approximately 45 minutes or until the center is done. (Check this by inserting a butter knife or tooth pick. If it comes out clean, it's done).
- Let cool for 10 minutes.
- Serve some immediately and wrap the rest with aluminum foil while still warm. This will ensure it staying moist..
- ***Flavors*** I used Butterscotch for this batch. The best flavors are: Pistachio, Lemon, Butterscotch, and Chocolate..