Garlic Lime Chicken Kabobs.
You can cook Garlic Lime Chicken Kabobs using 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Garlic Lime Chicken Kabobs
- You need 1 tsp of minced garlic.
- You need 1 tsp of minced onion.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of cilantro.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ground pepper.
- Prepare 3/4 tsp of ground cumin.
- It's 3/4 tsp of oregano.
- It's 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of lime juice.
- You need 1/4 cup of orange juice.
- You need 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 1 1/2 lb of boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into1" cubes.
- You need 1 large of red onion, cut into 1" squares.
- Prepare 2 of bell peppers (any color - red, green, etc); cut into 1" squares..
- Prepare 2 dozen of small-medium mushrooms.
- Prepare 2 dozen of cherry tomatoes.
Garlic Lime Chicken Kabobs step by step
- Mix juices, oil, all of the Spices and salt in small bowl. Reserve 1/4 cup of the marinade. Place chicken in large resealable plastic bag or glass dish. Add remaining marinade; turn to coat well. Refrigerate 30 minutes or longer for extra flavor..
- Soak 15-20 bamboo skewers in water for about 20 minutes.
- When ready to grill, skewer chicken and vegetables (interchange to get good mix/spread of chicken and vegetables) with 3 chicken cubes per skewer. Place on grill with tongs. Brush bell pepper, onion, mushrooms, and chicken with reserved marinade.
- Grill kabobs on medium-high heat 3 minutes or until lightly browned. Flip with tongs. Again, for added flavor, brush bell pepper, onion, tomato, mushrooms, and chicken with reserved marinade; Cook 2 to 3 minutes or until heated through..