Nonno's zucchini bread. Nonno loved Zucchini Fritters and this was the way Nonna made them for him. Easy appetizers eaten hot or cold. With a slice of bread and some cheese.
Bake a loaf of Paula Deen's moist, spiced and nutty Zucchini Bread from Food Network. In a separate bowl, combine oil, eggs, water, zucchini and lemon juice. Mix wet ingredients into dry, add. You can cook Nonno's zucchini bread using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Nonno's zucchini bread
- You need 2 loaf of pans.
- You need 3 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 cup of oil.
- You need 2 1/2 of - 3 cups sugar.
- You need 3 cup of grated zucchini.
- Prepare 2 tsp of vanilla.
- It's 3 cup of flour.
- You need 1/4 tsp of baking powder.
- It's 1 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 3 tsp of cinnamon.
Read the Zucchini bread: why? discussion from the Chowhound Home Cooking Zucchini bread: why? Sign up to discover your next favorite. Nonna Maria's Zucchini & Ham Bake. This Italian Zucchini Bake is made from scratch with Pecorino Romano and Parmesan!
Nonno's zucchini bread instructions
- Preheat oven to 350. Grease and flour pans..
- With mixer on low speed beat eggs till light and fluffy. Add oil, sugar, zucchini and vanilla. Mix well..
- In large bowl mix/sift dry ingredients together..
- Slowly add egg mixture to dry ingredients, stirring slowly and gently until all ingredient are mixed together well..
- Pour batter into prepared pans and bake approximately 45 minutes to an hour or until toothpick test comes out clean..
- Cool on wire rack. When cooled remove from pan..
- This is a friend's family recipe, from the Scotti family from Ponza..
It's based on my Mom's zucchini casserole recipe that's a huge family favorite. Zucchini Banana Bread-a blend of your two favorite breads! This easy quick bread is a great way to use up summer zucchini and brown bananas! What do you do when you. This moist bread has been in the family for as long as I can remember.