Zucchini Bread. Zucchini bread is a sweet quick bread designed to use up a bunch of fresh zucchini at once, much like banana bread. If you've never been introduced before, let me say a few words about zucchini. Lemon Zucchini Bread-this is the BEST zucchini bread recipe!
It's the last one I'll make. For Cranberry Orange Bread: omit the zucchini, cinnamon, cloves and raisins. An easy healthy zucchini bread made with wholesome ingredients and two full cups of zucchini. You can cook Zucchini Bread using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Zucchini Bread
- You need 3 large of eggs.
- Prepare 1 3/4 cup of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 2 cup of zucchini, grated.
- Prepare 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It's 3 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 2 1/2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ground nutmeg.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- It's 1 cup of chopped walnuts.
- You need 1/2 cup of raisins.
- It's 1 cup of unsalted butter, melted.
This zucchini bread recipe is moist, delicious and has just the right spice, you'll want to go back for a. If you've ever planted a garden, chances are you've probably grown zucchini. As far as I'm aware, no matter how bad you are at gardening. This zucchini bread recipe is a quick and easy sweet bread that is great for breakfast or snacking.
Zucchini Bread step by step
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Mix eggs with sugar.
- Add zucchini, melted butter, and vanilla extract.
- Mix flour, cinnamon, nutmeg, baking soda, baking powder and salt.
- Add dry ingredients to egg mixture.
- Add nuts and raisins.
- Pour in pans and bake for 60-70 minutes.
Plus, it makes for a heartfelt homemade hostess gift! This zucchini bread recipe is one of my favorites from my childhood. Bake a loaf of Paula Deen's moist, spiced and nutty Zucchini Bread from Food Network. In a separate bowl, combine oil, eggs, water, zucchini and lemon juice. Mix wet ingredients into dry, add.