Chocolate Chocolate Chip Zucchini Beet bread.
You can have Chocolate Chocolate Chip Zucchini Beet bread using 16 ingredients and 17 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chocolate Chocolate Chip Zucchini Beet bread
- It's 2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- It's 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 cup of unsweetened cocoa powder.
- You need 4 large of eggs.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of light brown sugar.
- It's 1/2 cup of vegetable oil or canola oil.
- It's 1/2 cup of sour cream.
- Prepare 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It's 1 cup of fresh grated raw beets.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of fresh grated zucchini ( seeded ).
- It's 1 1/2 cup of chocolate chips (of choice).
- Prepare of optional topper:.
- It's 1 tbsp of shredded beets.
- You need 1 tbsp of shredded zucchini.
Chocolate Chocolate Chip Zucchini Beet bread step by step
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Grease 2 smaller sized loaf pans..
- In a large bowl sift or wisk together the flour, baking soda, baking powder, cocoa powder and salt. Set aside..
- In another bowl wisk together the eggs, brown sugar, vanilla, sour cream and oil..
- Pour wet into dry..
- Stir until almost combined. Do not overmix..
- Squeeze out excess liquid from zucchini..
- Add zucchini and beets to the mix..
- Gently fold into batter until well distributed..
- Fold in chocolate chips..
- Divide batter equally between the two loaf pans..
- Bake at 325 for 30 minutes. Then sprinkle the optional grated beet and zucchini equally across the tops of each loaf..
- Continue baking an additional 25-35 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean..
- Let stand until your able to handle it..
- Loosen edges and turn out onto a wire rack to finish cooling. Once cooled enough to eat transfer to a serving dish..
- Slice and serve!.