Chocolate zucchini bread. This chocolate zucchini bread is incredibly moist and fudge-like. To keep the recipe vegan, I often use coconutmilk yogurt, but other nondairy yogurts such as almond or soy yogurt work as well. You can make the recipe gluten free by.
Chocolate zucchini bread is the perfect way to use up any extra zucchini bread you have laying around. And I bet you'll make it a priority to have extra zucchini after tasting this recipe! 😉. This easy Chocolate Zucchini Bread recipe is made with zucchini and loaded with chocolate chips. You can cook Chocolate zucchini bread using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chocolate zucchini bread
- It's 2 of 1 oz squares unsweetened baking chocolate.
- Prepare 3 of eggs.
- It's 2 cup of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 1 cup of vegetable oil.
- It's 2 cup of grated zucchini.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- It's 1 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of semi-sweet chocolate chips.
It's super moist, rich, delicious and oil-free! Chocolate Zucchini Bread - Moist, rich, chocolaty and the chocolate chunks inside are melted and create an amazing texture. To print the recipe check the. This easy chocolate zucchini bread is amazingly simple to make and uses several healthy substitutions.
Chocolate zucchini bread instructions
- Preheat oven to 350. Grease 2 9x5 inch loaf pans..
- In a microwave safe bowl, microwave chocolate until melted, stirring occasionally..
- In large bowl, combine eggs, sugar, oil, zucchini, vanilla, and chocolate. Stir in flour, baking soda, salt and cinnamon. Fold in chocolate chips..
- Pour batter into pans. Bake for 60-70 minutes, or until toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean..
Plus it's so incredibly delicious and a great way to satisfy your chocolate cravings and. This Chocolate Zucchini Bread recipe came about because one summer I had a glut of zucchini, and I wanted to make something new. Since everything seems to taste better when it contains chocolate. This Double Chocolate Paleo Zucchini Bread Recipe is an easy, healthy & delicious way to eat your fruits and vegetables! Using a blender to whip up the batter makes the zucchini completely.