TL's Zucchini Pineapple bread. Luscious pineapple is strewn throughout these ambrosial zucchini loaves, perfectly spiced with nutmeg and cinnamon. This zucchini bread recipe is one of my favorites from my childhood. It's a wonderfully moist and sweet quick bread!
Zucchini Pineapple Bread is a sweet, moist quick bread that's full of good stuff! This post is sponsored by Princess. My son and I were strolling through Costco the other day when I got a whiff of pineapples. You can have TL's Zucchini Pineapple bread using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of TL's Zucchini Pineapple bread
- You need 1 1/2 cup of flour.
- It's 1 tsp of ground ginger.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt ( i use sea salt).
- Prepare 1 cup of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of vegetable oil.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- It's 1 of grated peel from lemon.
- You need 1 cup of shredded fresh zucchini.
- It's 1 can of drained pineapple tidbits.
I started looking around for the bin, because I knew at least one was going home with me. This Pineapple Zucchini Bread is a quick loaf recipe that's a little bit different. Watch the video showing you how to make this Pineapple Zucchini Bread, then scroll to the bottom of this post to print out the recipe so you can make it at home. Every time I go to the store (which is pretty much every.
TL's Zucchini Pineapple bread instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Lightly grease loaf pan ( I used mini bunt pans this time).
- In large bowl, combine flour, ginger, baking powder, salt and sugar and mix well..
- Add oil, eggs, lemon peel, zucchini and pineapple. Stir to combine. Do not over mix it should be smooth..
- Pour batter into prepared pan. Bake 50-60 min. Turn out bread and cool completly ..
The best way to make zucchini bread super moist and brings in a great sweetness naturally with added pineapple. It had been a long time since I made zucchini bread but when summer arrives we have a lot of zucchini in our garden and the more great recipes the better. For a delicious, moist tea bread try this pineapple and zucchini bread. Not only is this quick bread easy to make, but it is packed full of fruit and spices. Add the grated zucchini and pineapple and stir.