Zucchini Lemon Bread with Lemon Glaze.
You can cook Zucchini Lemon Bread with Lemon Glaze using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Zucchini Lemon Bread with Lemon Glaze
- Prepare 3 cups of flour.
- It's 1 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1 teaspoon of baking soda.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of baking powder.
- It's 2 cups of sugar.
- You need of Zest from 2 lemons.
- It's 3 of large eggs.
- You need 1 cup of olive oil.
- It's 1 tablespoon of fresh lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 1/2 teaspoons of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 2 cups of grated zucchini.
- It's of For the glaze:.
- It's 2 cups of powdered sugar.
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of fresh lemon juice.
Zucchini Lemon Bread with Lemon Glaze instructions
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Grease and flour 2 small loaf pans. Set aside.
- In a large bowl whisk together flour, salt, baking powder, and baking soda and set aside..
- In a large bowl mix sugar and lemon zest making sure lemon zest is pressed into the sugar..
- Add in to lemon sugar mixture eggs, olive oil, lemon juice, and vanilla. Whisk until smooth. Stir in dry ingredients. When all ingredients are mixed add zucchini and fold into the batter. Pour batter into loaf pans..
- Bake 60 minutes or until tester in the center comes out clean. Loosen bread by running a knife between the pan and bread. I’m Place on cooling rack..
- Make the lemon glaze. Combine powdered sugar and lemon juice, whisk until smooth. Drizzle glaze over the loaves..