Keto Friendly Zucchini Bread w Walnuts. Keto Recipes > Keto Breakfast Recipes. Zucchini bread, to me, is more of a seasonal treat. My mom tends to make them more around the holidays.
Just replace the sugar with erythritol and the flour with almond flour, and you have a keto friendly recipe. In addition to this Keto Zucchini Bread with Walnuts being delicious and just the most perfect texture for a quick bread, the walnuts add such a nice touch. I love making low-carb recipes that recreate the taste of my favorite traditional recipes. You can cook Keto Friendly Zucchini Bread w Walnuts using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Keto Friendly Zucchini Bread w Walnuts
- Prepare 1/2 cup of butter softened.
- It's 3/4 cup of erythritol sweetener.
- It's 5 of large eggs.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It's 1 1/2 cup of almond flour.
- You need 1/4 cup of coconut flour.
- You need 4 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of xanthan gum.
- It's 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- You need 1/2 cup of chopped walnuts.
- It's 2 cups of zucchini/ grated/ excess water removed.
And this recipe definitely does the trick. The walnuts in the bread are super-heart-healthy, and the yogurt adds moistu. Review Body: Very good basic zucchini bread recipe, moist and fine-grained. It makes an excellent template to which other things can be added if you like (e.g. spices, dried currants, different nuts, chocolate chips, lemon.
Keto Friendly Zucchini Bread w Walnuts step by step
- Preheat the oven 350f. Grease a 9x5 loaf pan, line with parchment paper. In a large bowl, cream the butter and sweetener together until fluffy.
- Add the eggs, on at a time stir in the vanilla mix well..
- In separate bowl stir together almond flour, coconut flour, baking powder, cinnamon, xanthan gun and salt..
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients, and stir to complete. Add walnuts..
- Add the grated zucchini, and gold gently..
- Pour the batter into the prepared pan. Bake for 50-55 mins. Check with toothpick if inserted and comes clean..
Healthy low-carb, keto and paleo recipes plus free guides and diet plans to help you achieve your goals on the ketogenic diet. Keto lasagna made with zucchini noodles is easy to make and delicious! My whole family loves this recipe — we definitely don't miss the pasta in this dish. Try swapping zucchini noodles for traditional pasta the next time you make lasagna. This recipe is a fresh, keto-friendly spin on a classic Italian.