Breakfast zucchini bread. This easy zucchini breakfast bread is a perfect grab-and-go breakfast option. Not only does the zucchini add a healthy dose of vegetables, but also keeps the bread perfectly moist and delicious. Lemon loaves are a classic breakfast bread, and the tart citrus fruit tastes great in zucchini bread.
The low-carb vegetable is a great addition to baked goods like breads or muffins. Plus, it's an easy way to sneak in your vegetables early on in the day. Recipes like Zucchini Bread Breakfast Pancakes and Quiche Lorraine with Zucchini Crust are healthy, delicious and a creative way. You can have Breakfast zucchini bread using 11 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Breakfast zucchini bread
- Prepare 3 of eggs.
- It's 1 cup of flour.
- You need 3 tablespoon of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/8 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1/2 cup of dry parsley.
- It's 1/2 cup of dry chives.
- You need 1 teaspoon of onion and garlic powder.
- You need 2 cups of minced zucchini squeezed.
- It's of Topping bagel Seasoning.
- You need 1 teaspoon of vinegar.
Since apples and zucchini are so abundant in this area, it's only natural that the two be used together in one recipe. I really don't know the origin of this bread, but I do know it's been one of my favorites for many years. —Patti Dillingham, Scranton, Arkansas Healthy Zucchini Bread for a tasty breakfast or snack. Seriously delicious with no sugar, no dairy and no oil. Applesauce makes it so moist, everyone will love this vegan treat.
Breakfast zucchini bread instructions
- Mix dry ingredients add the liquid ingredients using whisk batter look Loose using pan 6 x 8.
- Reheat oven 375 f cook for 30 minutes let it rest for a minute 😉.
Sliced and ready for a grab and go healthy breakfast or snack. Storing Zucchini Quick Bread: Store the homemade baked bread in a ziplock bag. Freezing Zucchini Bread: Follow the instructions to make the best zucchini bread. Once it has completely cooled, wrap tightly in plastic wrap and then aluminum foil. The Pioneer Woman's Zucchini Bread Waffles are filled with grated zucchini and carrots, so they'll give you a head start on your veggie quota first thing in the morning.