Chinese Sweet and Sour Pork (Cantonese Dish).
You can cook Chinese Sweet and Sour Pork (Cantonese Dish) using 16 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chinese Sweet and Sour Pork (Cantonese Dish)
- Prepare 350 g of pork (tenderloin or fillet).
- It's 1/2 of red bell pepper.
- It's 1/2 of green bell peper.
- Prepare 1/4 of onion.
- Prepare 120 g of pineapple (fresh or 2 pieces canned pineapple ring).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of cornstarch.
- You need 1/2 of whole egg liquid.
- It's 4 tbsp of ketchup.
- It's 4 tbsp of rice vinegar.
- You need 4 tbsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- It's 1 tbsp of cornstarch.
- Prepare 5 tbsp of water.
- Prepare 1/3 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 cup of cornstarch (for coating).
Chinese Sweet and Sour Pork (Cantonese Dish) step by step
- Cut pork into 1cm thick slices. beat them with meat hammer or knife back to tender. Then cut into bite-size..
- Cut onion, green pepper and red pepper into inch pieces..
- Pork marinade: 1 tbsp soy sauce, 1/2 tbsp cornstarch, 1/2 egg liquid, marinade for 10 minutes..
- Coating pork pieces in cornstarch. Heat deep-frying oil to 160°C, place pork pieces one by one. Stirring them to fry evenly. Until light golden. Then remove pork to a plate, heat up oil to 170~180°C, re fry pork for 30 seconds, or until golden brown..
- Prepare sauce: 4 tbsp vinegar, 1 tbsp lemon juice, 1/3 tsp salt, 4 tbsp sugar, 1 tbsp cornstarch, 5 tbsp water. mix well..
- Heat 1 tbsp oil in wok, saute onion for 10 seconds, then add green pepper, red pepper, fry for 30 seconds. Remove them from the wok..
- Add 4 tbsp ketchup, stir fry for 10 seconds, pour sauce in, when boil, add pork, stirring until the sauce coated. Add pineapple, and the remaining ingredients. Stir fry for 30 seconds. Serve..