Sweet and Sour Pork.
You can have Sweet and Sour Pork using 26 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Sweet and Sour Pork
- You need of Marinate.
- You need 1 kg of Pork tenderloin medium thin cubes).
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Seasoning.
- It's 2 tbsp of Cornstarch.
- It's of Sweet & Sour Sauce.
- It's 1 cup of Pineapple Juice.
- You need 2 tbsp of Vinegar.
- You need 1/2 cup of Banana Catsup.
- You need 1/4 cup of Sugar.
- It's 1 cup of Water.
- You need 1 medium of Onion (cut into 4).
- It's 1 each of Bellpepper.
- It's 1 packages of small pineapple tidbits.
- You need 1 each of Carrot.
- You need 2 tbsp of Soy Sauce.
- It's of to make a slurry.
- It's 1 tbsp of Cornstarch.
- It's 1/4 cup of Water.
- You need of Batter.
- You need 1 cup of Cold Water.
- It's 1 pinch of salt.
- It's 1 pinch of cayenne pepper.
- Prepare 3 each of egg white.
- You need 1/2 cup of Cornstarch.
- You need 1 cup of Flour.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Soy Sauce.
Sweet and Sour Pork step by step
- Marinate the Pork by mixing all the marinate ingredients for 30 minutes or more..
- Combine all the ingredients to make a batter add more water according to your desired thickness..
- Heat the frying pan to high heat and adjust to medium heat before putting the pork..
- Dip the pork to the butter then fry..
- for the sauce: Saute the Onion and bellpepper, add the carrots, and the rest of the ingredients.Simmer..
- Add slurry according to the desired thickness.
- Add the fried pork, mix well and top with pineapple chunks and onion leeks..
- for best result double fry the pork to make it more crunchy..