Hashed Beef Rice in 15 Minutes.
You can cook Hashed Beef Rice in 15 Minutes using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Hashed Beef Rice in 15 Minutes
- Prepare 150 grams of Thinly sliced beef.
- You need 1 of Onion.
- It's 5 of King oyster mushrooms.
- It's 1 of Broccoli.
- You need 1 can of Basic tomato sauce.
- It's 2 tbsp of Japanese-style Worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Soy sauce.
- It's 2 tbsp of Cake flour.
- It's 1 tbsp of Butter.
- It's 100 ml of Water.
- Prepare 1 of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1 pinch of Sugar.
- You need 2 of servings Cooked rice.
Hashed Beef Rice in 15 Minutes step by step
- Cut the broccoli into bite-size pieces and blanch. Thinly slice the onion and king oyster mushrooms..
- Melt butter in a frying pan and add onions. When the onions become translucent, add beef and king oyster mushrooms. Sprinkle flour and cook, combining everything together well..
- Add tomato sauce and water and mix well. Add the Japanese-style Worcestershire sauce, soy sauce, and season with salt, pepper and sugar. Add broccoli and cook for a few minutes..