Super Delicious Beef Stew Made with Homemade Roux.
You can cook Super Delicious Beef Stew Made with Homemade Roux using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Super Delicious Beef Stew Made with Homemade Roux
- Prepare 500 grams of Beef tendons.
- You need 2 medium of Onion.
- Prepare 1 large of Carrot.
- Prepare 1 packages of Mixed mushrooms.
- It's 1 head of Broccoli.
- Prepare of ☆ Demi-glace sauce.
- You need 60 grams of Butter.
- It's 6 tbsp of Cake flour.
- Prepare 9 tbsp of each Ketchup, Japanese Worcestershire-style sauce, red wine.
- Prepare 450 ml of Water.
- It's 2 of cubes Consommé soup stock cubes.
- Prepare 2 of squares Chocolate.
Super Delicious Beef Stew Made with Homemade Roux step by step
- Make demi-glace sauce. Follow the easy steps to make the sauce in! Make sure you read the Helpful Hints for that recipe too!.
- I used beef tendons this time ♪ Add 3 0g of butter (not listed) to the pressure cooker and add the meat (cut into bite-size pieces and sprinkled with salt and pepper). Stir fry until the meat changes color..
- Cut the vegetables into fairly large pieces. Add to the pressure cooker and stir fry..
- When the vegetables are cooked, add 400 ml each of water and red wine (not listed in the ingredients) and 2 soup stock cubes. Lock on the a lid and pressure cook. The cooking time is up to you..
- Add demi-glace roux and cook over medium heat to reduce the sauce, stirring to prevent burning at the bottom of the pot. It's done! Yay!.
- The photo shows the stew after I added the roux and reduced the sauce while stirring over medium-high heat for about 30 minutes Finally, wash the broccoli, microwave, and add to the stew..
- While you're boiling down the sauce, taste it. If it's too acidic, add a tablespoon each of jam and mirin..