Restaurant-style Beef Stew in a Pressure Cooker. This Pressure Cooker Beef Stew is a classic, old-fashioned recipe, based on a stovetop version my mom cooked for me growing up. Flouring the beef before cooking in the pressure cooker can lead to a thick, flour-y build up on the bottom of your cooking pot—resulting in a Burn notice and a ruined. Cooking with a pressure cooker is a lost art.
I forgot to put stew in the crock pot, so used pressure cooker to make dinner in time. Today I made for you my version of Boricua style Carne Guisada in a Pressure cooker! #puertoricancarneguisada #carneguisada. This savory and delicious pressure cooker beef stew has been adapted as an easy and super fast pressure cooker recipe that's hard to beat. You can cook Restaurant-style Beef Stew in a Pressure Cooker using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Restaurant-style Beef Stew in a Pressure Cooker
- It's 500 grams of Beef (for stew).
- It's 5 small of Potatoes.
- You need 1 of Carrot.
- It's 2 of Onions.
- You need 300 ml of Red wine.
- You need 1 can of Demi-glace sauce.
- It's 50 grams of Granulated sugar.
- It's 2 tbsp of Vinegar.
- You need 12 of Broccoli florets.
- It's 1 of Béchamel sauce or double cream.
Add Olive Oil to pressure cooker, then add the coated Beef and remaining flour. Instant Pot Beef Stew (Homemade Pressure Cooker) makes for a super comforting dish on a cold winter day. This warm and hearty one-pot meal is full What type of meat do I use for beef stew? We prefer using beef chuck since I find it produces the most tender beef but if you are in a pinch, you can.
Restaurant-style Beef Stew in a Pressure Cooker instructions
- Season the beef with salt and pepper. Cook in a frying pan until brown and transfer to a pressure cooker with its juice. (Don't wash the frying pan.).
- Cut the carrot and potatoes into rolling cuts and onions into wedges. Add to the pressure cooker..
- Put the granulated sugar into the frying pan at Step 1 and make the caramel (don't burn it and try to keep it smooth)..
- Add the demi-glace sauce, red wine and vinegar to the frying pan (Step 3) and bring to a boil. Transfer to the pressure cooker..
- Turn the heat on to high. When it's reached pressure, turn the heat down to low and cook for 15 minutes. Turn the heat off and let it cool naturally until the gauge drops..
- Transfer to a serving dish, serve with broccoli florets boiled in a separate pan. Drizzle béchamel sauce or double cream over it and it's done..
This Pressure Cooker Beef Stew is so delicious and comes together so quickly! It makes a great weeknight I made this Pressure Cooker Beef Stew in the Instant Pot because I was in a hurry This Beef Daube, or French-style beef stew, is an elegant yet familiar dish that is oh so delicious! Pressure Cooker Mac & Cheese Italian Style! Pressure Cooker Pasta with Spinach Pesto - Casarecce ai Spinaci. Pressure Cooker Recipe: Drunken Peas in a Pressure Cooker Pot.