Mango Habanera chicken Kabobs.
You can have Mango Habanera chicken Kabobs using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mango Habanera chicken Kabobs
- Prepare 3 of boneless chicken breast.
- You need 3 of Kabob sticks.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Mango Habanera seasoning.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of chopped red peppers.
- You need 1 cup of pineapple juice.
Mango Habanera chicken Kabobs step by step
- Clean and cut the chicken into quarter pieces.
- Soak kabobs sticks in water for about an hour.
- Coat chicken with Mango Habanera seasoning put in a bowl.
- Add peppers and pineapple juice to the chicken.
- Cover and Refrigerator for 2-3 hours.
- Set your grill on high and cook to your preference...enjoy.