Super Quick Beef Stir-Fry. This recipe was super easy and the beef loin I used maintained excellent flavor and consistency. I would say that instead of moving the beef over the to the side of the pan I would try to keep the beef on top of the vegetables. Super quick Asian beef stir fry made with beef mince / ground beef.
Very easy stir fry to make! Quick stir-fried beef strips with sliced onions and red and green bell peppers. Add the strips of beef let the beef brown initially, without stirring, but as soon as it is brown on one side, then stir. You can have Super Quick Beef Stir-Fry using 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Super Quick Beef Stir-Fry
- You need 2 tbsps of vegetable oil.
- You need 1 of medium pack of beef sirloin, cut into 2” strips.
- You need 2 of eggs (beaten).
- It's 1-2 of carrots, sliced.
- Prepare 1 handful of cut broccoli.
- You need 3-4 of green/red spring onions.
- Prepare 2 handful of red cabbage.
- You need 5-6 of baby corn cut in half.
- It's 2-3 handful of - Pak Choi (roughly half chopped).
- You need 1 clove of – Garlic (finely chopped).
- You need 1 packet of ready cooked noodle.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of honey.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of sweet & chilli sauce.
- It's 1 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of oyster sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of black sesame seeds.
- Prepare 1 of red chilly for garnish (optional).
Cook for no more than a minute (for medium-rare). Beef Stir Fry with broccoli and rice is one of my family's favorite recipes. This is what creates that super fast and quick cooking. Wok cooking is perfect for stir fry recipes because you want your meat and vegetables to be just cooked enough but also to get a really nice sear on them.
Super Quick Beef Stir-Fry instructions
- Lightly oil a pan over low heat, pour beaten eggs on and roll around to spread all over the pan. Turn over when the bottom side done (1-2 minutes) then leave it for about 1 minute for the other side to cook through. Roll the pancake egg on the chopping board finely chopped..
- Put 1 tbsp of mixed sauce and 1 tsp of honey in beef, mix well. Heat 1 tbsp vegetable oil in a large wok over medium-high heat; cook and stir beef until browned, 3 to 4 minutes. Black sesame seeds in, stir well. Move beef to a plate..
- Put wok back on add 1 tpsp then garlic. Then add broccoli, Bok choi, carrots, spring onion, baby corn, red cabbage (or any prefer vegetables) into the wok and stir well..
- Mix honey, soy, sweet & chilli, oyster sauce in the small bowl stir well and pour in the wok. Stir well for about 2 minutes..
- Add noodle in continue to cook and stir until vegetables are tender..
- Add sliced egg, chilli and lime when served and ENJOY..
Because beef stir fry is a quick cooking process. You can use a lower grade beef for stew because as long as you cook it for an hour or two on low heat, the Use young ginger for ginger and scallions beef stir-fry. The aroma, texture, and flavor of ginger depend on its harvest. This super quick stir fry beef recipe combines Szechuan pepper and chilli flakes. It will have you dumping those takeaway menus and saving a few pennies.