Ground beef and mash. Mashed Potatoes Ground Beef And Cheese Recipes. Ranch Mashed Potato CasseroleDeep South Dish. Add the ground beef and stir fry it until it turns a brown color.
Boil the potatoes in a saucepan, with salt. Our ground beef and mashed potato casserole is a version of the classic Shepherd's Pie. It features ground beef and vegetables in a savory sauce topped with mashed potatoes and baked until piping hot. You can have Ground beef and mash using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Ground beef and mash
- It's 1 of x packet of ground beef.
- You need 4-5 of potatoes.
- You need of Mixed bell peppers (sliced).
- It's 1 of x onion (I prefer red onion).
- You need of Salad tomatoes.
- You need of Broccoli (or Spinach).
- You need of Salt.
- You need of Paprika.
- You need of Herbs.
- You need of Crushed garlic in oil.
- It's of Milk.
- Prepare of Butter.
Add ground beef, chili pepper, cinnamon and allspice and continue cooking until the beef is no longer pink. Place the browned ground beef in the bottom of the casserole dish. Cover with half of the cheese (tearing cheese slices into chunks if using) and half of the Drain potatoes, add milk and butter in your preferred amounts and mash. The gang's all here, so make dinner special with ground beef simmered in a delicious sauce and then topped with everyone's favorite—garlic mashed potatoes.
Ground beef and mash instructions
- Boil potatoes until soft. Drain water. Mash a bit with masher or fork. Add some garlic and butter and some salt and pepper. Then start adding milk and continue mixing and mashing until you reach desired consistency. Adjust taste by adding desired amount on salt and pepper..
- Saute onion and sliced bell peppers in olive oil. Add ground beef, salt, Paprika black pepper..
- Once ground beef is cooked add whole salad tomatoes and broccoli (or Spinach) cook for 5 more min..
- Serve ground beef on top of mash potatoes and enjoy..
Sprinkle with paprika and remaining I used Simply Potatoes for my mashed potatoes and it came out wonderful. I did not use as much. Serve ground beef mixture spooned over the mashed potatoes. This mashed potato topped pie is full of savory Ground Beef, peas and onions in a beefy gravy. Remove from skillet with slotted spoon; pour off drippings.