Easy beef stirfry. This recipe was super easy and the beef loin I used maintained excellent flavor and consistency. I would say that instead of moving the beef over the to the side of the pan I. Easy Beef Stir Fry is the perfect Chinese-restaurant-style dish that you can make at home.
This easy Chinese Beef Stir Fry is made with a simple but flavourful, classic Chinese stir fry sauce, just like you get at proper Chinese restaurants! Stir fries are my go-to for those nights when I can't deal with more than the bare minimum effort for dinner. If you want a delicious weeknight meal for the family, then this amazing beef stir fry loaded with vegetables and a homemade sauce comes together in under. You can cook Easy beef stirfry using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy beef stirfry
- You need 200 grams of beef.
- Prepare 1 of large onion,sliced.
- You need 1 of large carrot,thinly sliced.
- You need 1 of green capsicum (hoho),thinly sliced.
- It's 1 head of broccoli,chopped.
- It's 1 of zucchini, thinly sliced.
- You need 1 tablespoon of ginger and garlic paste.
- You need 1 tablespoon of cornflour.
- It's 4 tablespoons of soysauce.
- It's 2 tablespoons of honey.
- It's 2 tablespoons of wine (optional).
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of salt.
Prepare the easy stir fry sauce first, so it's ready to go when you need it. This Beef and Cabbage Stir Fry is probably one of the easiest dishes I've ever made. This Mongolian Beef Stir Fry is really easy to throw together, and you can pretty much use whatever veggies you have on hand! When it comes to choosing the right cut of beef, stick with flank steak, or if you can't find that particular cut, skirt, hanger.
Easy beef stirfry step by step
- Prepare the ingredients to marinate the beef. This is the soy sauce,red wine,corn starch,honey and some salt. slice the beef thinly and marinate the beef for atleast 30 minutes or overnight.
- Prepare the vegetables,stir fries cook fast so you need to have all the vegetables ready..
- Blanch the broccoli and the carrots. This includes adding them into boiling salted water for 3 minutes.Take them out and drop them in very cold water to stop further cooking and maintain the fresh colors.
- Start with cooking the beef in 2 tablespoons of cooking oil for about 10 minutes on medium heat until cooked through. Save the marinade you used.
- Fry the onions for about 2 minutes until soft before adding the ginger and garlic. Cook these until fragrant. Add the zucchini for 2 minutes keep stirring and then add the hoho. Lastly add the blanched broccoli and carrots..
- Add the saved marinade to the stir-fry and let it cook down for about 2-3 minutes..
- Serve with some rice or noodles.
This easy beef stir-fry from Eat Well for Less is perfect for feeding family and friends. Carefully wipe the wok until clean using kitchen paper. Bring to a high heat and. The beef is really tender and has great flavor from the delicious seasonings. The bell peppers not only look gorgeous but taste great.