Crispy chilli beef. Crispy Chili Beef. featured in Spiciest Dinner Recipes. But with Jeremy's simple recipe and method. This is one of my go-to dishes.
James Martin takes on the takeaway with his luxe version of crispy chilli beef and serves it with an easy alternative to egg fried rice. This Crispy Chilli Beef recipe fits in perfectly if you're following a calorie controlled diet, and works well with any one of the major diet plans such as Weight Watchers. As a guide, an average man needs. You can have Crispy chilli beef using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Crispy chilli beef
- Prepare 400 g of thinly sliced beef.
- You need 1 of chilli chopped finally.
- You need 2 tablespoons of cornflour.
- You need 1 head of broccoli chopped.
- It's 5 of spring onions sliced lengthways.
- You need 1 teaspoon of ground ginger.
- You need 5 tablespoons of soy sauce dark.
Inspired by our tips and recipes? Why not check out our exclusive School of Wok ranges below - From our. We've sourced and blended all of the unique flavour ingredients to make our authentic Crispy Chilli Beef. A quick and easy Crispy Chilli Beef & Coriander Noodles recipe, from our authentic Asian cuisine collection.
Crispy chilli beef instructions
- Toss the meat in the corn flour until it's evenly coated then fry off and seal in a very hot wok or large frying pan when done. I put my strips of beef on a basket in the halogen oven for 10 minutes on a high heat to let it crisp up a little.
- In the same pan add the ginger garlic and chilli and scraping up all the bits from the meat for about a minute or two.
- Add the spring onions and the broccoli and the soy sauce until the sizes starts to bubble stirring all the time.
- Add the beef to the pan and stay for a few more minutes until everything is evenly coated and cooked.
- I serve wine with simple egg noodles.
Find brilliant recipe ideas and cooking tips at Gousto. Like the ubiquitous Beef and Broccoli, exactly where, when and how Crispy Chilli Beef came into existence remains as intriguing and mysterious as Josh Hartnett's gaze circa Pearl Harbour. Toss the meat in the cornflour until it's evenly coated and then fry off and seal in a very hot wok sprayed with frylite Set the meat aside and then put the garlic and chilli in the wok making sure to scrape all. Super easy beef meatballs with garlic and Scotch bonnet chilli. Chinese noodles with vegetables and minced beef.