My Slow Cooker Beef Stew.
You can cook My Slow Cooker Beef Stew using 16 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of My Slow Cooker Beef Stew
- It's 300 g of Beef Cubed.
- It's 8 of New Potatoes.
- It's 1 of Large Onion.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Sweet Peas.
- You need 2 of Medium sized Carrots chopped.
- It's 6 of Florets of Broccoli.
- Prepare 10 of Small plum Tomatoes cut halved.
- You need 6 of Sundried Tomatoes cut in half.
- Prepare 1 of Veg Stock cube in 1/4 cup Boiling water.
- Prepare 2 of Beef Stock cube in 1/2 Cup Boiled water.
- It's 2 of Carrots chopped.
- You need 1 Can of mixed Beans drain the water from the can.
- It's 1/4 tsp of Salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Black Pepper.
- It's 1 tbls of Balsamic Vinegar.
- It's 1 tbls of Tomato Puree.
My Slow Cooker Beef Stew instructions
- Add everything to the slow cooker stir to mix it up..
- Set on Low from early morning til Dinner time..
- Or late at night for next day..