Mutton curry with broccoli. Mutton curry or goat curry is an Indian curry dish that is prepared from mutton (or goat meat). Mutton curry can be cooked in a large pot or can be pressure. Photo about Mutton curry served warm with a garnish of broccoli.
For the first marinade, combine all the ingredients for the marinade in a bowl. Cover with cling film and leave to sit in the fridge for about an hour or overnight if possible. Curry is one of those dishes you just can't have enough of, and thats exactly why I put this recipe together. You can have Mutton curry with broccoli using 18 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mutton curry with broccoli
- You need 1/2 kg of mutton.
- Prepare 1/2 kg of potatoes.
- Prepare 3 of onions.
- Prepare 5 of tomatoes.
- You need 4 cloves of garlic.
- It's 2 of carrots.
- Prepare 1 of large green hoho.
- You need Bunch of coriander.
- Prepare 2 of chillies(optional).
- Prepare 4 of bay leaves.
- Prepare 1 of tblspoon basil.
- Prepare 2 of tblspn curry powder.
- You need 2 of tblspn garam masala.
- You need 1 of beef chilli cube.
- It's 2 1/2 of tblspn tomato paste.
- You need to taste of Salt and black pepper.
- It's 2 heads of broccoli.
- It's 1 of tblspoon olive oil.
When I was back home I wanted to have all the For this recipe we are using onion, spinach, zucchini, and broccoli served with a side of quinoa. With this combo you can be sure, you'll be getting. Malabar Mutton Curry with traditional authentic flavors and aroma is a delectable non vegetarian dish, very inviting and comforting for the hungry tummy. Malabar Mutton Curry is unique and special with chopped Mutton pieces cooked with a spicy red chili mixture and aromatic ingredients.
Mutton curry with broccoli instructions
- In a blender add all the veggies except for the onions and green Hoho...with 50ml water and blend to a puree.
- In a preheated sufuria add 3tblspn of oil and 2chopped onions....
- Let it cook till translucent then add in all the spices and salt... Letting it cook for about two minutes.
- Add in the mutton and mix evenly with the spices and onions... Cooking for about 3-5min.
- Add in the potatoes cut in halves and mix evenly... Add in the tomato paste and stir till evenly mixed.
- Add in the blended puree and cover letting it cook on medium heat for 20-30min...add in the chopped coriander.
- Once it thickens... Take off heat and serve with preferred starch.
- For the brocolli, cut into bit size and steam for about 7-9min and set aside.
- In a hot pan, add the olive oil and one chopped onion... Cook till it sweats.
- Add in the steamed broccoli and salt and black pepper and stir and let it cook for about 1min then take off heat and serve.
- I served with the mutton and steamed coconut rice.
A showstopper dish at Diwali gatherings, this goat curry melds a myriad of spices evoking Malaysian and Indian flavors. All Reviews for Mutton Varuval (Malaysian Indian-Style Goat Curry). Mutton Curry - Mutton Curry is a well-reputed pakistani dish. You may enjoy the taste of this curry with naan and rice. It is best to be co.