Steak and broccoli 🥦 stir fry. This Steak and broccoli stir fry recipe will become you favorite! Such an easy steak and broccoli stir fry that is so good, packed with amazing flavor and. For our Steak and Broccoli Stir-Fry recipe, we found that cooling the steak in the freezer briefly made it easer to slice into thin strips, which ensured it was in and out of the pan quickly, reducing the risk of overcooking.
Super simple real food on a plate. Chicken and broccoli stir-fry is a breeze to prepare, all within half an hour or less. It is the perfect dish when you are running out of time in the kitchen or have a sudden craving for the Chinese take-out. You can have Steak and broccoli 🥦 stir fry using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Steak and broccoli 🥦 stir fry
- You need 1 cup of broccoli florets.
- You need strips of Beef steak cut in to.
- You need of Chillies.
- You need of Onions.
- You need of Red yellow and green bell peppers.
- Prepare of Worcestershire sauce.
- You need cube of Seasoning.
- Prepare of Black pepper.
- You need of Ginger.
- It's of Garlic.
- It's of Oil.
There are many similar recipes on the internet. But I want to publish mine because it is the one that is. Heat oil over a nonstick pan and add beef stirring until brown. Pour sauce in pan and stir to coat meat.
Steak and broccoli 🥦 stir fry instructions
- Wash and cut steak in to strips and set aside.
- Cut all the vegetables and desired shapes wash and set aside.
- In a non stick pan drizzle some olive and sauté the onion together with ginger and garlic before adding the beef. Fry for about 5 mins..
- Add Worcestershire sauce seasoning cube, black pepper and all the vegetables and allow it to cook for five more minutes..
- Add the broccoli florets and cover the pan with lid. Simmer till the broccolis are soft..
Transfer beef mixture to clean bowl. For that reason, dinners like Shrimp and Broccoli Stir Fry, Chicken in Foil, and One Sheet Pan Salmon have been a part of our dinner rotation, on the daily. Steak - I used flank steak for this recipe. Skirt steak would also work well. These are nice and tender cuts which make them perfect for high-heat cooking.