Corn Beef in mixed vegies.
You can have Corn Beef in mixed vegies using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Corn Beef in mixed vegies
- It's 2 tbsp of cooking oil (just enough).
- You need 1 tbsp of minced garlic.
- Prepare 1 cup of cooked & sliced corn beef (see pic).
- You need 1 of carrot - sliced.
- It's 1 Can of button mushroom (see pic).
- Prepare 1 stalk of broccoli.
- It's 1 of chilli - sliced (opt).
- It's 1 tbsp of oyster sauce.
- It's 1 tsp of corn flour + 1 tbsp water (mixed).
- Prepare 1/2 of yellow onion - chopped (see pic).
- It's 1/2 of red onion - chopped (see pic).
- It's To taste of chicken stock granules.
- Prepare Splash of sesame oil.
Corn Beef in mixed vegies instructions
- Prepare ingredients. Use high heat cooking this dish..
- Heat oil. Add garlic stir then add corned beef. Stir for a minute before adding sliced carrots. Let set a minute and add chilli if using, mushroom broccoli and chopped onions. Keep stirring for a minute..
- Then add corn flour mixture. Season with oyster sauce. Add chicken stock granules if necessary. Adjust taste accordingly. Avoid over cook vegies. Turn off heat after broccoli lightly change colour. Add splashes of sesame oil and stir before plating. Serve warm..