Mexican Broccoli & ground beef rice#my unique rice recipe.
You can cook Mexican Broccoli & ground beef rice#my unique rice recipe using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mexican Broccoli & ground beef rice#my unique rice recipe
- You need 1 cup of precooked or chilled white rice.
- You need 100 gm of minced/ground beef.
- You need 1 pc of blanched broccoli.
- It's 3 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare 2 of tsb sesame oil.
- It's 1 of egg.
- Prepare of Dark soy sauce.
- You need 1 of tsb vegetable oil.
- Prepare of Salt.
- It's of White pepper.
- It's of Black pepper.
Mexican Broccoli & ground beef rice#my unique rice recipe step by step
- Gather your ingredients together.
- In medium-high heat, heat vegetable oil in a wok, add minced meat and cook for about 2 minutes. Stir while it cooks and break the bigger chunks.
- Add salt to taste. Then add broccoli. Put some soy sauce and stir evenly carefully not to overcook..
- Add garlic and saute for about 4 minutes till crispy and remove from the heat and transfer to another pan..
- In a small bowl, beat the egg, black pepper and salt and cook till ready and put aside. Shred the egg into small pieces.
- In the same wok, heat sesame oil in low heat, add rice and some soy sauce and stir evenly.
- Add the beef and broccoli into the rice and saute for 3 minutes. Add the shredded egg and saute again for 2 minutes.
- Remove from the heat and serve when hot. Garnish as desired.