Chili Teriyaki Shrimp and Pineapple kabobs. Delicious grilled shrimp and pineapple skewers with a garlic, chili and lime marinade. This easy shrimp kabob recipe is great for summer barbecues and. Add shrimp, pineapple, bell pepper and onions; stir to coat.
Right now as you're reading this, I'm either drowning in boxes, throwing bubble wrap everywhere, or eating ice cream. I got the keys to my new apartment last week, so I've. Delicious and simple grilled shrimp kabobs with a homemade teriyaki marinade. You can cook Chili Teriyaki Shrimp and Pineapple kabobs using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chili Teriyaki Shrimp and Pineapple kabobs
- You need 15 of large shrimp.
- You need 1 of Green pepper.
- You need 1/2 of Fresh Pineapple.
- It's tbsp of crushed garlic.
- Prepare dash of salt.
- Prepare 1 cup of Chili Teriyaki sauce.
- It's 5 of small wooden kabobs sticks.
- You need 2 cup of water.
Make it for these shrimp kabobs and we guarantee you'll find endless recipes to use it with, like chicken or beef. This sauce is the key to all of your summer grilling, especially when you're making any type of kabobs. Shrimp Pineapple Kabobs. "I don't remember where I got this wonderful recipe," jots Terry Hammond from Shohola, Pennsylvania, "but my husband and I just love it! Fire up the grill for these Grilled Teriyaki Chicken and Pineapple Kebabs!
Chili Teriyaki Shrimp and Pineapple kabobs instructions
- Soak kabob sticks in water while preparing the food.
- Turn broiler on high.
- Rinse shrimp and pepper.
- Cut up the pepper and pineapple into small pieces.
- Mix Garlic and Chili Teriyaki sauce together.
- Start to assemble the kabob putting 3 shrimp 1 pineapple piece and 1 pepper piece on each kabob.
- Brush sauce on kabobs and place on second shelf of broiler so it's not directly under the broiler and cook to your doness.
Teriyaki Chicken Kabobs are an easy chicken kebab recipe that is perfect for your summer grilling parties. Juicy & flavorful, great for tailgating & more. Place skewers on rack of an uncovered grill directly over medium heat. Shrimp Kabobs Pineapple Recipe: Sweet shrimp and pineapple are put in a marinade and tossed on the grill to create these amazing Shrimp and Pineapple Kabobs! This SIX Ingredient dinner is healthy, easy and perfect for summer.